- 1 Lbs / 0.5 Kg Ground Beef
- 1 Lbs / 0.5 Kg Ground Chicken
- 1 OnionsChopped
- 0.5 Cup parsleyChopped
- 0.5 Cup CilantroChopped
- 1 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 0.5 Tsp Black Pepper
- Olive oil
If you’re hosting a party or a small get together these baked mini meatballs are a perfect treat. They are small but packed with flavorful herbs, fried onion and crushed red pepper.
It only takes half an hour to bake them and if you form them into mini balls you will have plenty of meatballs to snack on.
You can obviously use only beef or only chicken but I think that the beef and chicken equal mix works great. You can hardly detect that there’s chicken there but you get a very nice lightness that comes with it.
Some cooking tips:
- Let the meatball mix rest before baking it. It lets all the flavor develop.
- If it looks like the mix is too thick you can add few table spoons of water.
- Always use fresh herbs over frozen ones
Making the meatballs
Baking The Meatballs